How to Renew SSM Online
- Visit renew-ssm.com.my and click ‘Renew SSM Online Now’.
- Complete the SSM Online Renew form in the yellow section and select how many years for ‘Renewal Years’ (minimum 1 year and maximum 5 years).
- Select the ‘Order Type’ you need. If you want your certificate processed immediately you can select ‘Normal Order’ and it will be ready in 1 hour. After finishing, you can proceed to the next step by clicking the ‘Next Step’ button.
- Complete your SSM business information (Business Information & Contact Information) which will be processed for renewal and check your booking details. Make sure the email entered is not mistaken to avoid difficulties and delays in receiving your new SSM certificate.
- Select the payment method (Payment Method) you want to use. You can use Online Banking or Credit or Debit Card to make payment online. If you want to add CTC (Certified True Copy) to your SSM certificate that has been renewed later, you can tick ‘Yes! I want to add Certified True Copy ’. Click ‘Place Order’ to proceed with the payment.
- Your new SSM certificate and documents will be sent to email. Please check your inbox or spam / junk email folder if necessary. If you still do not receive a new SSM certificate within the allotted time please contact us at +6012-316 5925 or email@example.com for assistance from 9am till 5pm on Monday to Friday.